Interview for the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan
Among participants of the business meeting which has opened today of representatives of - The head of the Austrian-Turkmen association, the honorary member of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan Mrs. Neda Berger who gave exclusive interview for information publications of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan has been among the participants of the opened business meeting of representatives of Turkmen and European business in Vienna today.
Do you participate in work of large business forums not for the first time, what is the present meeting of the Turkmen-Austrian business forum notable for in your opinion?
- First of all, I want to address words of deep gratitude to the President of Turkmenistan to dear Gurbanguly Berdymuhamedov, to wish good health and success to the Turkmen leader in his many-sided state activity for the native land benefit. It is thanks to progressive initiatives and scale transformations of the head of Turkmenistan, that your country involves a great interest, including the European business circles.
The Turkmen-Austrian business forum spent in Vienna characterizes drive for a positive result. Its program is made so that meetings of businessmen promoted the conclusion of mutually beneficial agreements and advancement of joint projects.
Your report at forum opening is devoted to an activity of the Austrian-Turkmen society. What is its role in the advancement of cooperation of our countries and, in particular, business partnership?
- The 2018 year is a special year for Austrian- Turkmen Society. We celebrate our 10-year-old jubilee. The 2018 year is a special year and for Turkmenistan, it is enriched with the promising motto: “Turkmenistan is the heart of the Great Silk way”.
The Austrian-Turkmen Society was founded on August, 18th, 2008 in connection with the first official visit of the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov to Vienna. The Society got the international status in Austria on June, 12th, 2013; it was accepted in full members of “Head Association of all Austrian - the international Societies-Pan” which number is more than a hundred members. The honorable President of Association is the President of Austria.
The scale scope of works in various directions was spent over the past decade. It is enough to remind of the joint projects realized by us in the field of culture: a foundation of the Turkmen –Austrian symphony orchestra “GALKYNYSH” the only in Europe under the patronage and with the support of the President of Turkmenistan. Its first concert took place in Ashgabat in May 2009. The Viennese balls, and also concerts of the Austrian musicians, opera singers took place in Ashgabat three times. The first number of the Turkmen-Austrian magazine “Galkynysh” was published in 2009.
The Internet page of the Austrian-Turkmen Society was opened (www.turkmenistan-kultur.at) in German, English and Russian languages in March 2011. It is constantly updated, reflecting the latest events in political, diplomatic, economic, cultural and sports life of Turkmenistan. It is regularly looked through by representatives of 45 countries of the world.
The main thing is that our joint activity is directed on the strengthening of trust and friendship of our people. And if there is trust, so, certainly, there is and there will be contacts in all kinds of spheres, including a level of business structures.
The Austrian-Turkmen society became the honorary member of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan in February 2012. What changes have been in process in this connection in Society work?
- This honorary membership meant for us the new purposes and problems in the establishment of contacts and partner relations between entrepreneurs and the companies of Turkmenistan and Austria. And a lot of has already done in this direction. Members of the Austrian-Turkmen Society are the known Austrian and European companies: Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH, BertschLaska Produktions-und Handels GmbH, Gebrüder Weiss GmbH East plus, Heidelberg Druckmaschinen Eastern Europe GmbH, Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Waagner Biro AG, Turope Consalt GmbH, Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH, SIS MEDICAL (Schweiz), Sinam Dunwich FZE, DiproMed GmbH. Many of them co-operate with Turkmenistan in various areas.
And we have brought a strong contribution to the organization of the present meeting, having organized a concert for participants of the forum. Concert program included performances of the Austrian musicians which will play works from the treasury of world classics, and also one of the works of the young Turkmen composer.
- What are your plans?
- Within 10-year-old jubilee of the Austrian-Turkmen society, we plan to hold 4th Viennese ball together with the Ministry of a culture of Turkmenistan, and together with Federal Chamber of Economy of Austria - Economic Mission of the Austrian companies in Ashgabat. The 4th issue of Turkmen-Austrian magazine “Galkynysh” is prepared for publication.
- Thank you, Mrs. Neda, we wish you success in plans implementation oriented to the further development of the Turkmen-Austrian cooperation.
Special Korrespondent for information publications of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan